Princeton Review GRE Psychology Prep, 9th Edition: 3 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Content Review (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. Ace the GRE Psychology Subject Test with this comprehensive guide from The Princeton Review, featuring in-depth content reviews, targeted strategies for scoring success, and 3 full-length practice GRE Psych tests.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Psychology-based study tips to give you an extra edge
Everything You Need to Know toHelp Achieve a High Score.
• Thorough coverage of all GRE Psychology topics, including sensation and perception, physiological and behavioral neuroscience, psychological disorders, measurement and methodology, and much more
• Thematic organization to help you better absorb the information you need to know
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests (1 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic answer keys help you evaluate your progress and pinpoint areas of improvement
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest-growing test-preparation company in the country, with more than 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.