The Modern-Day Witch 2023 Wheel of the Year 17-Month Planner (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Wiccapedia: A Modern-Day White Witch's Guide Volume 1 (Modern-Day Witch #1) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #2: The Good Witch's Guide: A Modern-Day Wiccapedia of Magickal Ingredients and Spells Volume 2 (Modern-Day Witch #2) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #3: Wiccapedia Journal: A Book of Shadows Volume 3 (Modern-Day Witch #3) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #4: The Good Witch's Perpetual Planner: Volume 4 (Modern-Day Witch #4) (Paperback): $12.95
- #5: The Witch's Way: A Guide to Modern-Day Spellcraft, Nature Magick, and Divination Volume 5 (Modern-Day Witch #5) (Hardcover): $16.95
Make the most of your magickal year by chronicling it with this indispensable planner filled with inspiring Wiccan spells, lore, and recipes.
This 17-month planner (August 2022-December 2023) is the perfect place for modern-day witches, Wiccans, and pagans to keep track of everything from daily tasks to key rituals to the sacred holidays and solstices on the Wheel of the Year. It is filled with beautiful line drawings as well as tips on holistic magick, Wiccan lore, holiday recipes, and spells distilled from the bestselling The Good Witch's Guide--from Sabbat Wish Powder to Attract Good Fortune to citrusy poppy Imbolc Cake. The planner also lists the all-important moon phases, as well as major and national holidays. Includes an elastic band and ribbon marker.
About the Author
Shawn Robbins is the author or coauthor of six books, including The Holistic Witch, Psychic Spellcraft, The Witch's Way, The Crystal Witch, The Good Witch, and Wiccapedia, which is now used as a reference guide in many online Wicca schools, as well as The Wiccapedia Spell Deck and Wiccapedia Journal--all in Sterling's successful Modern-Day Witch series. She has taught classes about herbs, health, and healing at the New York School of Occult Arts and lectures extensively throughout the country on these subjects. She lives in New York City. Charity Bedell (also known as Loona Wynd) has been a practicing witch for over 15 years, with an extensive knowledge of herbal medicine and magick. She has an online store, Mystic Echoes, where she sells her handmade herbs, tinctures, and oils, and has a large following both in the Wiccan community and in mainstream America. She lives in Bath, Maine.