6 Practice Tests for TOEIC Listening and Reading: Online + Audio (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Kaplan’s 6 Practice Tests for TOEIC Listening and Reading provides printed practice exams and expert explanations to help you face the exam with confidence. Test-like Listening tracks, realistic practice questions, and additional online resources give you everything you need to succeed on the TOEIC.
The Most Practice
- Six realistic TOEIC Listening/Reading practice tests
- 1,200 practice questions
- Detailed answer explanations to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses so you can improve your performance
- Listening tracks for test-like practice online
- We know the test: The Kaplan team ensures our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by experts who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
Kaplan Test Prep is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses worldwide. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings, a complete array of print books and digital products, and a global network of certified providers, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including test prep for English language exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC as well as for entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, and professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. For Kaplan Test Prep's global offerings, go to www.kaptestglobal.com.