Scratch and Draw Under the Sea (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
Create AMAZING rainbow and foil art with Scratch and Draw Under the Sea!
- Includes step-by-step instructions to learn how to draw amazing pictures of sea creatures.
- Rainbow colors and foil patterns hide beneath the black coating - use the wooden stylus to cleverly reveal them with a simple scratch!
- Finish the brilliant scratch art marine-themed adventure story included.
- Easy to use, amazing results!
- Creative art activity fun for children age 5 and up.
About the Author
Barry Green has illustrated children's books for over twenty years and has been published in more than 60 countries around the world. Barry is perhaps best-known for his 101 How to Draw series which has sold over 3,000,000 copies worldwide. Susie Linn graduated from Leeds University, UK, with a degree in Creative Arts, studying art and literature. She began her writing career as an author of children’s non-fiction, under another name, later spreading her creative wings to write children’s early learning books and picture storybooks.