Gibson’s Bookstore is the oldest and largest independent bookstore in the state of New Hampshire. We offer full-service book sourcing and ordering for businesses, non-profits, schools, and other organizations of any size. Our discounts are competitive, and we offer free quotes, no-fee ordering, and free freight on almost all orders. All institutional orders are processed and completed by the owner of the bookstore, Michael Herrmann, or by one of the bookstore’s two highly experienced buyers, John LeDonne and Heather Weirich Roy.
Books can be a wonderful way to reward your best customers, to thank your hardest-working volunteers, or to educate your staff. Whether you are buying for students, employees, hotel guests, conference attendees, boards of trustees, or as gifts to clients, associates, or volunteers, we can help both your mission and your bottom line. For a quote on your order, please fill in the form at the bottom of the page OR contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-224-0562.
If you don't know what book best suits your needs, our team can help you come to the perfect choice.
Some groups we have worked with:
- The State of New Hampshire
- All local school districts, notably Concord, Bow, Hopkinton, Bedford
- Derryfield School, St. Paul’s School, and other notable private schools
- Heritage Heights
- Concord Public Library and Concord Public Library Foundation
- Concord Community Loan Fund
- Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Delta Dental
- New Hampshire Humanities Council
- New Hampshire World Affairs Council
- New Hampshire Public Radio
- First Church of Hopkinton
- Currier Museum
- The National Guard
- Bow Rotary