GRE Math Prep Course (Kobo eBook)
Comprehensive Prep for the New GRE Math.
Fully revised for the new test.
Every year, students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the math section of the GRE. Now you can get the same preparation in a book.
Although the GRE math section is difficult, it is very learnable. GRE Math Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of GRE math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GRE but in graduate school as well.
* Comprehensive Review: Twenty-three chapters provide complete review of GRE math.
* Practice: Includes 164 examples and more than 600 exercises! Arranged from easy to medium to hard to very hard.
* Diagnostic Test: The diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more.
* Duals: These are pairs of similar problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating GRE questions.
* If your target is a 700+ score, this is the book!