Wednesday, August 12th, 2020, 7pm EDT, online only via Zoom, registration required: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-bloom-book-a-flower-essence-guide-to-cosmic-balance-tickets-115908658919
This event was recorded, and may be viewed on our Youtube channel! https://youtu.be/g1rr_-S6_98
With The Bloom Book: A Flower Essence Guide to Cosmic Balance, registered herbalist, psychosomatic therapist, and flower essence practitioner Heidi Smith visits Gibson's Bookstore virtually to discuss ways to bring about healing, awakening, and deep change.
From lavender’s ability to soothe frazzled nerves to rose’s charms in healing the heart, flowers don’t just delight the senses—they have a secret history as doorways to transformation. With The Bloom Book, Heidi Smith offers a holistic and comprehensive guide for working with flower essences—the vibrational signatures of our botanical allies—to bring about healing, awakening, and deep change.
Book highlights include:
- An intuitive approach to working with flower essences for balance and optimal health
- Detailed instructions for making, selecting, and formulating flower essences
- Rituals, recipes, and case studies for protection, grounding, dreamwork, grief, love, and more
- Complementary applications of vibrational healing—including breath work, moon cycles, colors, chakras, and sacred symbols
- Working with trauma and systemic oppression—how flower essences can support multi-generational, intersectional healing
- Reconnecting with nature, the divine feminine, and your true self through the healing power of flowers
“Flowers represent a branch of plant medicine that is specifically concerned with our consciousness and evolution. To connect with their essence catalyzes the blossoming of our own healing and spiritual journeys.” —Heidi Smith