Thursday, November 5th, 2020, 7pm Eastern, online only via Zoom. Registration required: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/122728711881/
Did you miss this event? Not to worry, you can watch the recording on the Gibson's Bookstore Youtube channel: https://youtu.be/uwHyYPF_bFU
New Hampshire's own J.M. Hirsch (editorial director of Milk Street) visits Gibson's virtually to revolutionize the way you drink at home with simple recipes and common ingredients -- no obscure liquors or fussy techniques needed, with Shake Strain Done: Craft Cocktails at Home . No need to muddle your way through a liquor shelf, grab a shaker and a seat in your living room and watch this event!
Are you done with generic gin and tonics, mediocre Manhattans and basic martinis? You can use pantry staples and basic liquors to produce more than 200 game-changing craft cocktails worthy of a seat at the bar.
Many cocktail books call for hard-to-find ingredients and complicated techniques that can frustrate home cocktail makers. Shake Strain Done shows a better way:
- If you can shake, strain, stir and turn on a blender, you can make great cocktails.
- No tedious secondary recipes hidden between the lines.
- No mysteries. You'll know what each drink will taste like before you pick up a bottle.
- No fancy equipment needed. A shaker, strainer and spoon are as exotic as it gets.
- The ingredients are mostly pantry and bar staples--things you already have on hand.
Revolutionize the way you drink at home with simple recipes and common ingredients -- no obscure liquors or fussy techniques needed -- from the editorial director of Milk Street, J.M. Hirsch.
Are you done with generic gin and tonics, mediocre Manhattans and basic martinis?